Monday, December 1, 2008

weird

As you can probably tell, I am quite bored, and I'm starting to get a bit tired (which explains the poor grammar... kinda). What I decided to write about is this thing I saw on Facebook about 2 days ago.
OK so on Facebook there is this app called "Pieces of Flair", and the whole point of it is to create these funny little "virtual buttons" and put them out there for everyone to see, then if people like it they can send them to their friends or just add them to their profiles. I had seen quite a few pretty funny ones, and was beginning to get a bit bored with it when I found a button with a newspaper headline that said "17 REMAIN DEAD IN MORGUE SHOOTING" (if you dont get it... well, yeah, ask someone else what a morgue is... that will probably explain it for you)... yeah.. REMAIN dead.. I just thought that it was the funniest thing (yeah, I doubt that the newspaper was actually real... but it did look pretty darn real). Anyway yeah, thats just a little look at my sense of humor (and yes I am now done with my completely random blogging).

~~Shrimps~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol remain dead...wooow. =P

-Emmalee><>

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

Wow, you must not have been bored in a loooong time...since like...december lol. =P